19 september 2021
11:00 – 17:00
On the forecourt of Museum Rijswijk and in the museum garden.
Herenstraat, 2282 BR Rijswijk, Nederland
17 september 2021
Papier + Textiel Markt on 19 September 2021
Sorry about this short notice.
I hope you can visit my table in the Papier & Textiel Markt.
It opens on 19th September, 11:00 to 17:00 on the forecourt of Museum Rijswijk and in the museum garden during Textile Biennial 2021 (29 August 2021 -16 January 2022)
* Free to visit Market. But to visit the Exhibition of Textile Biennial, you need to pay the entrance fee.
What I show and sell at my table.
Etching prints on Washi, notebook of Japanese bookbinding, raw materials for papermaking, Yamato Nori (tapioca starch paste), Washi tape, etc.
I introduce of Washi and the traditional method of Japanese paper making with the Japanese tools and raw materials.
The payment at my table is only cash. Don’t forget to bring small coins. The prices of most products will be between 2 euro and 50 euro.
1) Sekishu Washi sample set A4 (15 different washi) plus Kozo Handmade round paper card x2 // Only 5 sets left on sale now: 30 euro for one set.
2) Sekishu Washi sample set A5 (15 different washi) plus Washi Notebook (Japanese bookbinding) x1 // Only 6 sets left on sale now: 25 euro for one set.
3) Yamato Nori (tapioca starch paste) 55g tube: 2 euro
4) Washi tape: 3 euro
5) Japanese Raw Kozo for papermaking 90-100g 3 euro // Only 5 sets left on sale now.
And so on.
Detail info in Dutch to enter the Museum. museumrijswijk.nl/bezoek.php
Detail info in English here. museumrijswijk.nl/english.php